HAVE YOU EVER…
Had a cavity filled with mercury amalgams?
Received a root canal?
Experienced dental disease?
Suffered with TMJ?
Experienced any changes in your overall health following oral treatments?
Wished you felt heard by your dentist?
Wished you understood more about your oral health and how you can prevent dental disease?
If you answered “Yes” to any of those questions, this seminar is for you!
She felt like it was all too common for dental patients to not receive the complete, quality care they deserved. Further, she felt like many dental patients never learned WHAT dental disease is, WHY they had it, and HOW to prevent problems from occurring.
Her practice is committed to the health of the whole body, not just the teeth and gums. They focus on natural remedies and the cause of disease, not just symptom treatments.
- Uses the IAOMT protocol for safe mercury removal so the patients and dental team are minimally exposed to the toxins from mercury amalgams
- Use of ozone therapy for infection and healing
- Treats TMJ from the root cause, allowing long term results
- Your initial appointment will include one-on-one time with Dr. Babcock to help her get a comprehensive understanding of your oral health so that she can proceed and treat appropriately, instead of just putting a band-aid over symptoms
- Teach you prevention of dental disease
He is never satisfied with status quo which makes him an exceptional advocate for your health and always striving to stay ahead of the curve of health technology. He believes a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to health is needed more than ever in the complex world we live in, and he is always willing to connect with other practitioners involved in your healing journey.